- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
By Tammy Bruce
Sheryl Sandberg, Beyonce are bossy women trying to ban bossy from our vocabulary
Topic - Executive Office Of The President Of The United States
I was hoping that Washington Times reporter Ben Wolfgang would have mentioned the incredible Alfred E. Neuman-caliber strangeness of former President Bill Clinton receiving the Presidential Medal of Freedom from Nobel Peace Prize recipient Barack Obama ("Obama, Clinton hide tension behind smiles at medal ceremony," Web, Nov. 20). President Obama will probably also receive the Medal of Freedom someday, for his tireless efforts to impose the sadly laughable and illegal Obamacare, unwanted by the majority of Americans, upon his fellow citizens.
For years, the need for an immigration court has been obvious, but it has gone unmet. As major immigration-reform legislation moves through Congress, now is the time to create the court, under terms in Article 1 of the U.S. Constitution.
With the IRS scandal over targeting conservative groups still simmering, two senators — one from each party — say the time is ripe to push the beleaguered agency to go after a real, proven target: federal employees who are tax cheats.
Since D.C. officials refused to turn over any documents about their investigation and decision not to prosecute NBC News’ David Gregory, we have to depend on the Freedom of Information Act to force transparency. Mayor Vincent Gray’s office, however, responded by deflecting my request. It turned out, he was hiding information.
The federal court that hears immigration cases and administers the nation's immigration laws is "flawed" and has failed to keep up with pending cases despite an increase in the number of judges, a report said Thursday.
Some of the Republican presidential hopefuls are calling for President Obama to release photos that prove U.S. forces killed Osama bin Laden during a covert raid in Pakistan.
The D.C. Youth Advisory Council of the Executive Office of the Mayor (DCYAC) is not the meet-and-greet organization it used to be. Today, its actions are more focused and structured.