- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Hershey
Philipp Grubauer may begin next season with the Hershey Bears, but that didn't stop him from creating a very NHL-ish goalie mask.
Chandler Stephenson was taken by the Capitals in the third round of the 2012 draft. He's expected to begin next season in Hershey.
The Capitals will not only be looking for better results in the NHL, they hope the AHL Hershey Bears can restore their success as well.
Connor Carrick says that if he could do last season all over again, he wouldn't change a thing.
The Hershey Bears' new coach Troy Mann has been given a "48-hour" rule for communication by new Caps coach Barry Trotz.
Tim Kennedy and Kris Newbury have spent most of their careers in the minors but bring NHL experience as well.
The Capitals crossed off another item from their off-season to-do list with the hiring of a new coaching staff for the AHL's Hershey Bears.
The Capitals last had an affiliation with the Stingrays from 2004-12.
The Capitals are still looking to fill coaching vacancies both in Hershey and Washington but they won't have two former assistants as possible candidates.
Hershey chocolate makers say a Seattle pot dispensary is infringing on the company's trademark by selling a knockoff of the famous peanut-butter filled Reese's Cup that's called a Reefer's Cup — and is filled with marijuana ingredients.
New Capitals general manager Brian MacLellan believes that while the Caps have drafted well, player development 'has gone sideways' in recent years.
The Washington Capitals will keep the AHL's Hershey Bears as their top minor league affiliate for 2014-15, the teams' 10th consecutive season together.
As both teams search for a new head coach, the Capitals and Hershey Bears have extended their affiliation agreement through the 2014-15 season.
The Hershey Bears have joined the Capitals in their search for a new head coach now that Mike Haviland has left Chocolatetown.
The Capitals are one of just six franchises that won't be represented in either the NHL or AHL Playoffs.