- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Wyoming gas plant explosion sends entire town fleeing
- Aborted fetuses from British Columbia incinerated in Oregon plant to make electricity
- Motolotov cocktail thrown a Brooklyn mini-mart
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Microsoft
Louisiana's first Microsoft specialty location is set to open May 17 in the Mall of Louisiana.
West Des Moines officials say their past work with major companies played an important role in attracting a $1.1 billion Microsoft data center to their city.
Microsoft will begin construction on a new data center in West Des Moines, state and local officials announced Friday, bringing the company's total investment in Iowa to nearly $2 billion, the largest in the state to date.
Even as Microsoft prepares for a future dominated by touch-screen devices, it is steering its Windows system to embrace more of the past.
West Virginia's public schools will get free computer operating system upgrades for five years under a new agreement with Microsoft.
"Yay, it's Nick! How can I help?"
Microsoft will end support for the persistently popular Windows XP on Tuesday, and the move could put everything from the operations of heavy industry to the identities of everyday people in danger.
A 5-year-old San Diego boy has outwitted the sharpest minds at Microsoft - he's found a backdoor to the Xbox.
Police say a man who worked as a contract employee on the Microsoft campus in Redmond was taking upskirt video photos of women with a tiny camera.
When he got the news, it was no surprise Fred Cate was at an airport.
In the market for smartphones, Microsoft's Windows Phone 8 system is barely there. It's dwarfed by Apple's iOS and Google's Android systems in both attention and sales.
Microsoft, meet crow. After slamming Google for sifting through users' emails to deliver targeted advertisements, Microsoft is now fielding a privacy scandal of its own, admitting it snooped through a blogger's Hotmail accounts.
FBI agents arrested a former Microsoft employee Wednesday on charges that he stole trade secrets from the company and leaked them to a blogger.
Samsung's new Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 tablet blurs the distinction between a laptop and a tablet computer.
First-term Congresswoman Suzan DelBene is facing a challenge from a fellow ex-Microsoft employee in her re-election efforts this year.