- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Hud
More than a decade after chronic mismanagement led to a federal takeover, the Housing Authority of New Orleans will officially return to local control July 1, city and federal officials said Wednesday.
A program analyst at the Department of Housing and Urban Development spent up to three hours a day for five years working on private business deals — including once arranging to supply lap dancers for a private party — while he was supposed to be doing government work.
Republican candidate Rob Astorino's campaign for governor may soon be dogged with protests about his housing desegregation dispute with the federal government.
An internal federal probe has concluded that Maurice Jones, Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe's new commerce secretary, improperly lobbied Congress while he was in the Obama administration last year.
A federal housing study finds that when heterosexual married couples look for a place to live, they are slightly more likely to get a favorable response than gay or lesbian couples.
The Department of Housing and Urban Development openly encouraged recipients of stimulus funds to post signs around their projects touting the source of the funding - signs that even included a reference to President Obama.