- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Hud
More than a decade after chronic mismanagement led to a federal takeover, the Housing Authority of New Orleans will officially return to local control July 1, city and federal officials said Wednesday.
A program analyst at the Department of Housing and Urban Development spent up to three hours a day for five years working on private business deals — including once arranging to supply lap dancers for a private party — while he was supposed to be doing government work.
Republican candidate Rob Astorino's campaign for governor may soon be dogged with protests about his housing desegregation dispute with the federal government.
An internal federal probe has concluded that Maurice Jones, Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe's new commerce secretary, improperly lobbied Congress while he was in the Obama administration last year.
A federal housing study finds that when heterosexual married couples look for a place to live, they are slightly more likely to get a favorable response than gay or lesbian couples.
The Department of Housing and Urban Development openly encouraged recipients of stimulus funds to post signs around their projects touting the source of the funding - signs that even included a reference to President Obama.