- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Israel Police
Israeli forces clashed Friday with firecracker-throwing protesters in the West Bank, the latest in a string of violence acts that have stemmed, in part, from the imprisonment of four Palestinians who have since staged a hunger strike.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged Sunday to move ahead with construction of a new Jewish settlement in a strategic part of the West Bank, speaking just hours after Israeli forces dragged dozens of Palestinian activists from the area.
Israeli police arrested six suspected Jewish extremists in a raid on a Jerusalem apartment on Wednesday, following a series of attacks on Israeli military bases and Muslim mosques in recent months.
A string of rockets was fired early Monday toward the Israeli resort city Eilat, and one hit in neighboring Jordan, killing one person and wounding four, officials in both countries said.
HEBRON, West Bank (AP) — Israeli police, using sledgehammers, chain saws and power clippers, stormed a building in the biblical city of Hebron early today and dragged out hundreds of Jewish settlers who had holed up there illegally.