- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - James Jones
Let the bidding binges begin.
Harvard became the first team to reach the NCAA tournament, and the Crimson did it on rival Yale's court.
Three New York City residents have been sentenced in the 2002 death of a 9-year-old girl whose burned remains were found in central New Jersey.
On a day of bad news for Seattle starting pitching, James Paxton provided hope, retiring all six batters in the Mariners' 12-1 rout of the San Diego Padres on Friday.
Brandon Sherrod had 15 points and James Jones reached his 200th career win at Yale in a 67-54 victory at Dartmouth on Friday night.
Police in suburban Atlanta, who have been searching for a gunman who fired a rifle shot into a home, now have a suspect in custody.
An interim nuclear agreement between world powers and Iran presents "the perfect time" to press for the release of an ex-Marine being held on spying charges, a former defense secretary and three retired high-ranking generals wrote to President Barack Obama.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Wearing his familiar knit cap and a blue San Jose State sweatshirt, Packers receiver James Jones looked like he was ready to escape the bitter cold and take the first flight back home to the West Coast.
When the Green Bay Packers take the field for practice on Thursday, they will know whether quarterback Aaron Rodgers is going to start Sunday's NFC North showdown at the Chicago Bears.
Dwyane Wade was inactive for the Miami Heat against the Detroit Pistons on Tuesday night, the fourth game that the All-Star guard has missed this season because of soreness and a need for rest.
Just like the Packers' offense, fantasy owners with Rodgers on their team are going to experience a dip in production. Even with Rodgers having a "mediocre" year, it's unlikely the backup can fill the void. If you're lucky enough to have Tony Romo or Matthew Stafford, good drafting. If not, good luck trying to grab Case Keenum or Nick Foles off the waiver wire.
Moves to consider in the wake of injuries to Jay Cutler, Reggie Wayne, Sam Bradford, Doug Martin and Jermichael Finley.
Packers tight end Jermichael Finley suffered a significant neck injury in the win over the Browns and needs more tests to determine the severity.
New England had defeated New York in six straight regular-season meetings, and saw its 12-game winning streak against the AFC East end.
LeBron James missed Miami's preseason game against San Antonio on Saturday night, sitting out in favor of rest and maintenance.
"We had our chances, even with a 17-point lead," Yale coach James Jones said.
James Jones, a spokesman for D.C. Vote, said he has heard of no intent by lawmakers to block the bill.