- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
Topic - James R. Langevin
"These never-ending Benghazi hearings, quite frankly, have become a very costly distraction and, in my opinion, far too partisan," said Rep. James R. Langevin, Rhode Island Democrat. "They are no longer about finding and fixing problems; instead, they have very needlessly consumed thousands of man hours and millions of taxpayer dollars. And I think that that is very disappointing."
"We're very proud of our Olympic and Paralympic athletes," said Rep. James R. Langevin, Rhode Island Democrat and chairman of the caucus.