- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Syria
A Syrian defector pleaded before a House panel Thursday for U.S. help fighting Syrian President Bashar Assad, as he presented gruesome photographs of emaciated and mutilated dead bodies that he said were victims of torture and murder in the regime's prisons.
The United States has never experienced an administration like the Obama administration, whose leftist agenda has included embracing our enemies and confusing or, in some cases, discarding our allies.
"You break it, you own it."
On Monday morning, the State Department released its annual update on religious freedom violations around the world.
More than 2,000 Syrians — almost half of them pro-government forces - have been killed in just over two weeks of fighting in Syria, marking one of the worst death tolls in the country's three-year civil war, opposition activists said Monday.
The Islamic State has opened a "marriage bureau" for women who want to wed militants in its "caliphate" spanning northern Syria and Iraq.
Think about that: more Brits signed up to fight in the Middle East for ISIS than for England as reservists. This goes beyond the scope of "homegrown terrorism" and becomes a clear and present danger and threat to the stability of western civilization.
The concentration of radical Islamic fighters in Syria, coupled with the length of time they've been training and fighting, has led U.S. officials to put the terrorism threat they pose to the U.S. on par with organizations operating out of Yemen.
Hamas rejected Secretary of State John F. Kerry's call for a cease-fire amid concerns that an agreement won't be reached before other parties are drawn into its conflict with Israel.
The terrorist army formerly known as ISIS has conquered about a third of Syria and much of western Iraq. What are these jihadists going to do next?
Fundamentalist Islam now has its own self-declared “state” – the “Islamic State”, formerly known as the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS), now expanded into the long sought global caliphate.
President Obama is getting the cold shoulder from Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
Earlier this summer, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani paid a very public two-day visit to a surprising locale: Ankara, Turkey.
Shiite and Sunni Muslim terrorist groups Hezbollah and al Qaeda have been fighting a five-day battle on Syria's border with Lebanon.
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad was sworn in for another seven-year term on Wednesday, vowing to recover all Syria from Islamist insurgents and seek vengeance against the West.