- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - John Cook
Former El Paso Democratic Mayor John Cook has clinched his party's nomination for land commissioner.
A capsule look at the 15 previous British Opens held at Muirfield Golf Club, where the 142nd British Open will be played July 18-21:
John Cook and Tom Lehman finished atop the leaderboard at Hualalai to open the 2011 Champions Tour season. The rest of the year went pretty much the same way with each player claiming three events on the 50-and-over circuit.
Charles Schwab Cup points leader Tom Lehman's right knee gave him so much trouble last year that several close friends suggested he undergo replacement surgery.
North Carolina Gov. Bev Perdue spoke for many politicians on Tuesday when she suggested suspending congressional elections for two years to give the politicians a free hand without voter input.
Fred Couples knocked in a 3-foot birdie putt on the third playoff hole Sunday to defeat John Cook and win the Senior Players Championship for his first major victory on the Champions Tour.
Fred Couples shot a 3-under 68 on Saturday to take a one-stroke lead after the third round of the Senior Players Championship, the Champions Tour's final major of the season.
The American Civil Liberties Union of New Jersey on Monday said it will likely drop a lawsuit filed earlier in the day against Gov. Chris Christie for records that confirm he met with the head of Fox News last year.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was sued Monday over his administration's refusal to release correspondence between the president of Fox News and the governor or his staff after a report that the head of the network tried to persuade the first-term GOP governor to run for president in 2012 last summer.
John Cook shot a 6-under 66 on Sunday and set a tournament course record with a 21-under 195 to win the Montreal Championship by three strokes at the Fontainebleau Golf Club.
, 50 percent to 32 percent," he notes.
"They said there were no records," Cook said of the State Department.