- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - John Kasich
Former Mississippi governor Haley Barbour will be a featured speaker at the Ohio GOP's annual dinner in Columbus.
A Democratic candidate for Ohio governor has released his first ad of the campaign season, focusing on his Republican opponent, not his challenger in the primary.
Ohio's unemployment rate dropped in March to 6.1 percent, its lowest level in six years, according to state job figures released Friday.
Gov. John Kasich (KAY'-sik) has sworn in a former state budget director and lawmaker as Ohio's top utility regulator.
Ohio Gov. John Kasich (KAY'-sik) has gone up early with the first television ad of his 2014 re-election campaign.
Get ready for plenty of orange barrels across Ohio.
Ohio representatives from both political parties criticized Republican Gov. John Kasich on Wednesday for saddling them with a midterm budget bill heavily loaded with disparate proposals they called unsuited to a non-budget year.
Endorsed Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Ed FitzGerald faces a May primary contest against Larry Ellis Ealy, an unemployed self-proclaimed civil rights activist with a history of run-ins with police.
A nearly $2.4 billion state construction budget that funds an array of community, school and park projects has cleared the Ohio Legislature.
Ohio's governor sought to make civics cool for a group of elementary students Wednesday as he signed a bill giving them four extra calamity days this year.
Ohio's governor says the state will keep moving ahead on a major Ohio River bridge project that's in funding trouble on the Kentucky side.
The administration of Republican Ohio Gov. John Kasich is differing with legislative budget analysts on how much a proposed tax increase on big oil-and-gas drillers will generate, as the two sides move toward a compromise this week.
Excerpts of recent editorials of statewide and national interest from Ohio newspapers:
Ohio Governor John Kasich (KAY'-sik) didn't flatly rule out running for president in 2016 when questioned on national television.
The speaker of the Ohio House says Gov. John Kasich's (KAY'-siks) voluminous midterm budget is being divided into 14 separate bills.
Gov. John Kasich has already signed an executive order applied to state workers that opposes discrimination based on sexual orientation.
Cuyahoga (ky-uh-HOH'-guh) County Executive Ed FitzGerald, who is Kasich's presumptive Democratic rival, says Kasich rushed out the ad because he knows he's vulnerable.