- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - John Kasich
Two Libertarian candidates for statewide office were tossed from Ohio's primary ballot on Friday in a state election chief's ruling that sparked immediate plans for a legal challenge.
Potential 2016 presidential candidate Rand Paul of Kentucky will be the keynote speaker for a major southwest Ohio Republican banquet, a GOP official announced Thursday.
Ohio Gov. John Kasich (KAY'-sik) has signed a bill that aims to keep electronic cigarettes out of the hands of those under age 18.
Lawyers sparred Tuesday over whether a Libertarian gubernatorial candidate in Ohio is qualified for the May ballot, a dispute whose outcome could affect Republican Gov. John Kasich's re-election bid.
Ohio's governor has signed into law a measure setting when provisional ballots are counted in the political swing state and what it takes to cast one.
Gov. John Kasich (KAY'-sik) has picked a former state budget director and lawmaker to be Ohio's top utility regulator.
Cuyahoga County Executive Ed Fitzgerald, the leader of the state's largest county and a Democratic gubernatorial candidate, said Thursday that he plans to challenge a new Ohio law that bars county elections boards from mailing unsolicited, absentee-ballot applications to voters in the political swing state.
State lawmakers disagreed Wednesday over how many additional calamity days to give Ohio schools off this year because of the winter's hazardous weather, and how districts can make up the ones they have already taken.
Ohio lawmakers on Wednesday approved a bill setting forth when provisional ballots are counted in the political swing state and what it takes to cast one.
Several dozen people in Ohio are demonstrating against the governor's policies as he prepares to deliver his State of the State address.
Ohio Gov. John Kasich (KAY'-sik) has announced a plan to tie higher education funding to course completion and graduation rates at the state's publicly funded colleges and universities.
Ohio's governor says a State Highway Patrol post will be renamed in honor of a longtime state lawmaker and judge.
Bill Clinton, popular in territory unfriendly to President Barack Obama, is reprising his role as a super-surrogate for Democrats battling to keep their Senate majority and win other races. In the long run, Clinton could pick up political chits for his wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton, should she run for president in 2016.
The three women who survived a decade-long captivity in a Cleveland house before being freed received Gov. John Kasich's annual courage awards on Monday night.
The text, as prepared, of Ohio Gov. John Kasich's State of the State speech Monday in Medina, Ohio.
Ohio Gov. John Kasich (KAY'-sik) says the announcement is great news for Monroe.