- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - John Price
The Saline County Commission plans to reconsider a vote rejecting a state birth control grant after a doctor explained how the long-acting reversible contraceptive works.
The Saline County Commission has rejected a state grant for contraceptives after a commissioner likened intrauterine devices to murder.
The cleanup of the nation's largest collection of radioactive waste left over from the production of nuclear weapons was supposed to be nearing an end by now.
A Utah law allowing charter schools to set up classrooms and playgrounds regardless of zoning rules ends up causing more headaches than good, a state lawmaker says.
The owner of a Maine seafood company has pleaded guilty to instructing an employee to make cash withdrawals to avoid Treasury Department reporting requirements, money used to bypass lobster coop purchasing rules.
A former U.S. ambassador with extensive knowledge of terrorist operations in North Africa warned Thursday that the Benghazi debacle will hurt the State Department's ability to recruit diplomats for dangerous duty if they fear Washington will ignore their concerns about security.
That vote came after Commissioner John Price called IUDs "murder," because he said they could cause an abortion, The Salina Journal reported (http://bit.ly/TTGk2j ).
Price said last week two doctors advised him that if a woman is pregnant when the IUD is inserted, it could abort the fetus.