- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jordan Reed
Mark Nwakamma scored 19 points and added a career-high six blocks as No. 3 Hartford coasted past sixth-seeded Binghamton 69-42 in the America East tournament quarterfinals on Saturday.
Clancy Rugg scored 25 points as America East Conference-leading Vermont survived an overtime scare from last-place Binghamton 92-82 on Sunday.
Redskins right end Jordan Reed produced impressive stats as a rookie but his durability issues have raised concerns.
Wes Cole's 3-pointer with 22 seconds left in overtime proved to be the difference as Hartford defeated Binghamton 89-83 Thursday night.
Yosef Yacob scored 20 points as Binghamton fended off a late-game UMBC rally to win 72-70 on Saturday night.
With Fred Davis out of the picture, the Redskins need to pursue another pass-catching tight end this offseason? Or are they okay with Jordan Reed, Logan Paulsen and Niles Paul?
Peter Hooley scored 13 points as Albany (NY) defeated Binghamton 57-48 on Wednesday.
Redskins tight end Fred Davis has been suspended indefinitely by the NFL for violating the league's "policy and program of substances of abuse," a spokesman for the league announced in a statement Wednesday afternoon.
Redskins defensive lineman Chris Baker made the most of his opportunity late last season. Could he return as a starter in 2014?
It look like Jay Gruden knows how to utilize a fast, explosive running back and that could benefit Roy Helu Jr.
The Redskins need a No. 2 wide receiver to complement Pierre Garcon. Will they find what they're looking for in free agency?
Redskins kicker Kai Forbath got off to a rough start in 2013, then suffered a leg injury and lost his long snapper for the season. Assuming he stays healthy in 2014, he's a candidate to have a breakout season.
Marlon Beck scored 17, Jordan Reed scored 16 and both hit free throws that keyed Binghamton's 72-71 overtime victory on Wednesday night against New Hampshire.
Jay Gruden teamed up Jermaine Gresham and Tyler Eifert to form an effective tight end duo in Cincinnati. Will he try to do the same here? Tandler and Tarik look at the question.
Fred Davis was supposed to have the big season at tight end last year and Jordan Reed was supposed to be learning. As it turned out, Reed performed and Davis has a lot to learn.
He says he's had three of them diagnosed in his career, with the first two coming at Florida.
A week ago, he told ESPN980's Chris Russell that he's feeling "very good" and planned to head to Florida to begin his offseason training.