- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Joseph M. Arpaio
The man known as "America's Toughest Sheriff" he has a secret that not many people outside Arizona know: He loves little critters, like puppies and kittens.
Sheriff Joseph M. Arpaio, who argued that Mr. Obama's birth certificate from Hawaii — released by the White House in April 2011 — was fake.
"This group says it isn't involved in politics. Well, clearly they are," Sheriff Arpaio said. "The local group, Arizona Council of the Blind, petitioned the national board to have me removed, and for what, because they don't want me to enforce Arizona's immigration laws? They are out of step with our citizenry; shame on them."