- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
Topic - Kathleen Willey
Revenge is a powerful engine, and nothing drives human behavior like it. Love, like candy, is dandy, but revenge, like liquor, is quicker, and the effect is longer lasting. Hillary Clinton seems determined to learn this bitter lesson.
Miss Willey, by the way, told Fox News' Megyn Kelly in an interview that aired Wednesday that Hillary Clinton orchestrated smear campaigns against her and other women linked to her husband and that "Hillary Clinton is the real war on women."
Mrs. Willey told interviewer Aaron Klein on WABC radio in New York that she's bringing up the story now because Hillary was Bubba's enabler, and manipulated the response to the sexual scandals that defined the Clinton years.