- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Malia Obama
A celebrity news agency scrubbed a series of photos of Malia Obama after she visited a famous restaurant in Los Angeles last week, reportedly because the White House called and requested it do so.
Malia Obama, who turns 16 years old on July 4, was seen working as a production assistant for a day on the set of a new Halle Berry television show.
A Chicago woman took to the “Today” show on Thursday with a message for the godmother of Sasha and Malia Obama: I’ve got your Christmas present.
If someone comes to visit you, accepts your hospitality and then proceeds to lecture you on all of your dysfunctional ways, would it be acceptable to be angry? ("Obama's remarks about Catholic schools spark new fight with church," Web, June 20)
The first family headed out to Monday's inaugural festivities with first lady Michelle Obama leading a very coordinated fashion parade in a navy-silk, checkered-patterned coat and dress by Thom Browne that were inspired by a menswear necktie.
"We are sort of wanting to keep it private for Mama Kaye," she said, Politico reported. "It's very special, very special. Private moments of their year 2013 together."