- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Malia Obama
A celebrity news agency scrubbed a series of photos of Malia Obama after she visited a famous restaurant in Los Angeles last week, reportedly because the White House called and requested it do so.
Malia Obama, who turns 16 years old on July 4, was seen working as a production assistant for a day on the set of a new Halle Berry television show.
A Chicago woman took to the “Today” show on Thursday with a message for the godmother of Sasha and Malia Obama: I’ve got your Christmas present.
If someone comes to visit you, accepts your hospitality and then proceeds to lecture you on all of your dysfunctional ways, would it be acceptable to be angry? ("Obama's remarks about Catholic schools spark new fight with church," Web, June 20)
The first family headed out to Monday's inaugural festivities with first lady Michelle Obama leading a very coordinated fashion parade in a navy-silk, checkered-patterned coat and dress by Thom Browne that were inspired by a menswear necktie.
On daughter Malia, who's about to turn 16 and takes driving lessons, she said: "When we're out of here in a few years, they've got to be able to function as normal people so driving is part of that.