- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Malia
President Obama says the first family might stick around the D.C. area after he leaves office in 2017 — and that his youngest daughter, Sasha, is going to have a say in the matter.
Popcorn and Caramel will live to gobble another day. President Obama issued the traditional presidential pardon for the two 38-pound male turkeys Wednesday at the White House, accompanied by daughters Malia and Sasha.
The president and first family stepped away from the mounting pressures from the Obamacare fiasco on Sunday, heading out for a full day of sporting events that began with golf and finished with basketball.
President Barack Obama stayed to the end of a thrilling game and Oregon State rewarded him with a surprising victory, holding off Maryland 90-83 Sunday night.
President Obama marked Independence Day on Thursday by calling on Americans to follow the example of the patriots who determined the nation's destiny in 1776.
President Obama and his family on Sunday toured the South African prison that held Nelson Mandela, with the president writing in a visitors log that they were "deeply humbled" by the experience.
President Barack Obama opened a weeklong trip to Africa on Wednesday, a three-country visit aimed at overcoming disappointment on the continent over the first black U.S. president's lack of personal engagement during his first term.
First Lady Michelle Obama and her daughters Sasha and Malia dined with U2 singer Bono and his family in Dublin this afternoon after visiting Glendalough, Irish media reported.
A research paper by a team of University of Chicago political scientists found that liberals and conservatives, in addition to all of their other differences, have distinct tendencies when it comes to choosing names for their newborns.
President Obama attended Easter services at an Episcopal church near the White House where past presidents frequently have worshipped.
In a first, President Obama and famed golfer Tiger Woods hit the links together Sunday in Palm City, Fla., the White House says.
Schoolteacher Patricia Cooper gazed out at the many hundreds of thousands of people lining the National Mall, moments after Barack Obama had been sworn in for the second time as president.
Let's hear it for the do-over.
Tradition, faith and revelry mark a city's celebration of the president's second inauguration, as chronicled by Washington Times reporters in real time throughout the day.
Let's hear it for the do-over.
President Barack Obama, left, with first lady Michelle Obama, right, and their daughters Malia, and Sasha, say their goodbyes to Rev.