- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Marty Durbin
Expect the America's Natural Gas Alliance trade group to take a higher profile in national and state debates over hydraulic fracturing and exports, incoming chief Marty Durbin promises.
"As we consider EPA's proposal with our members and with our power generation customers, we agree the rules should be flexible and fair and we believe they should recognize the ability of natural gas to play an increasing role in the delivery of reliable, safe and clean power," said Marty Durbin, president and CEO of America's Natural Gas Alliance, which represents gas exploration and production companies.
"I do believe we as an organization have got to do a better job, enhance our ability to raise the visibility, not only of the industry and ANGA itself. It's getting the message out there," he added.