- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Maryland Democratic Party
The Maryland Democratic Party is holding its annual fundraising gala.
It's not the most high-profile of the ballot questions Maryland residents will vote on next week, but the fight over the Dream Act is drawing partisan bickering between Democrats and Republicans and allegations of fundraising impropriety.
The Maryland Democratic Party is accusing a conservative group of violating campaign-finance laws by failing to report its financial activities as it fights three state ballot questions.
Maryland Democratic congressional candidate Wendy Rosen has withdrawn her candidacy after the state's Democratic Party says she voted in Maryland and Florida in the 2006 general election.