- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Matthew Moore
For the second straight year, the Los Angeles Angels' management went out of its way to honor a retiring member of the New York Yankees' "Core Four." Last season it was Mariano Rivera, who retired as the all-time saves leader and received a painting of himself.
Injured Tampa Bay pitcher Alex Cobb could rejoin the depleted Rays rotation late this month.
The South Carolina Republican Party ordered former GOP gubernatorial candidate Tom Ervin on Thursday to stop calling himself an independent Republican, which Ervin says tramples the constitutional right to free speech.
Tampa Bay Rays left-hander Matt Moore has undergone elbow ligament replacement surgery and could be sidelined 12 to 15 months.
Tampa Bay left-hander Matt Moore will miss the remainder of the season after opting to have elbow-ligament replacement surgery.
Tuesday's night game between the Tampa Bay Rays and Baltimore Orioles was postponed by rain.
You could piece together a pretty good pitching staff with just the players who have had significant elbow problems this year.
Pitching with a short-handed staff caught up with the Tampa Bay Rays.
Tampa Bay left-hander Matt Moore plans to play catch in a few days to see how his left elbow is feeling and decide whether he can try to recover from his latest problem without surgery.
The Rays were still unsure Wednesday whether left-hander Matt Moore will need surgery on his ailing left elbow after he was examined by orthopedic surgeon James Andrews.
This one could be a costly victory for the Kansas City Royals and an expensive loss for the Tampa Bay Rays.
Matt Moore missed 31 games last year with an elbow injury. The Tampa Bay Rays are hoping the left-hander's latest elbow issue won't be as big a problem.
Left-hander Matt Moore has been placed on the 15-day disabled list by the Tampa Bay Rays because of an elbow injury.
Tampa Bay Rays pitcher Matt Moore was placed on the 15-day disabled list with an elbow injury and will see Dr. James Andrews for further exams after an MRI exam was inconclusive.
Tampa Bay left-hander Matt Moore left Monday night's game against the Royals in the fifth inning with a sore elbow.
Moore said his final pitch was a changeup.
"It's the same pitch and the area is pretty much the exact same spot," Moore said.