- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Matthew Moore
Tampa Bay Rays left-hander Matt Moore has undergone elbow ligament replacement surgery and could be sidelined 12 to 15 months.
Tampa Bay left-hander Matt Moore will miss the remainder of the season after opting to have elbow-ligament replacement surgery.
Tuesday's night game between the Tampa Bay Rays and Baltimore Orioles was postponed by rain.
You could piece together a pretty good pitching staff with just the players who have had significant elbow problems this year.
Pitching with a short-handed staff caught up with the Tampa Bay Rays.
Tampa Bay left-hander Matt Moore plans to play catch in a few days to see how his left elbow is feeling and decide whether he can try to recover from his latest problem without surgery.
The Rays were still unsure Wednesday whether left-hander Matt Moore will need surgery on his ailing left elbow after he was examined by orthopedic surgeon James Andrews.
This one could be a costly victory for the Kansas City Royals and an expensive loss for the Tampa Bay Rays.
Matt Moore missed 31 games last year with an elbow injury. The Tampa Bay Rays are hoping the left-hander's latest elbow issue won't be as big a problem.
Left-hander Matt Moore has been placed on the 15-day disabled list by the Tampa Bay Rays because of an elbow injury.
Tampa Bay Rays pitcher Matt Moore was placed on the 15-day disabled list with an elbow injury and will see Dr. James Andrews for further exams after an MRI exam was inconclusive.
Tampa Bay left-hander Matt Moore left Monday night's game against the Royals in the fifth inning with a sore elbow.
Miguel Cabrera had a single in three at-bats soon after the announcement of his $292 million, 10-year contract as the Detroit Tigers topped the Tampa Bay Rays 6-3 Friday in the final Grapefruit League game for both teams.
Matt Moore walked off the field after being hit in the mouth by a line drive that he partially blocked with his glove in the fourth inning of the Tampa Bay Rays' 9-2 win over the Boston Red Sox on Sunday.
Matt Moore allowed two hits in 3 1-3 scoreless innings Thursday, helping the Tampa Bay Rays beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 4-1.
"This is not about due process or the right to have counsel. It's about someone who wants to represent South Carolina not standing up for our citizens," state GOP Chairman Matt Moore said.
"It was an injury that I didn't think would be my ligament. I didn't think it was going to be something like that," he said. "It just didn't feel that severe."