- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Nbc New York
A New York City Council committee will consider next week proposed legislation that would ban electronic cigarettes in bars, restaurants and other indoor public places.
New York Rep. Grace Meng was attacked and robbed Tuesday night in Washington, D.C., her office said.
A fierce battle in New York is the latest sign that populist resistance to the Obama administration-backed Common Core education reforms shows no signs of slowing — and that the opposition isn't limited to red states.
A 20-year-old man died of a self-inflicted wound inside the Garden State Plaza mall in Paramus, N.J., Monday night, after firing multiple shots, causing panic among shoppers and drawing hundreds of police to the area.
Former Rep. Anthony D. Weiner would come in second, with 15 percent of the votes, if New York City's Democratic mayoral primary were held today.
The 44-year-old New Jersey father of five who reportedly won $338 million in the recent Powerball drawing said his plan for the money is to help those in need.
Osama bin Laden's longtime top deputy, Ayman al-Zawahri, has assumed command of al Qaeda, and a website associated with the terrorist group is calling on "lone wolf" agents to target and kill 40 prominent Americans at their homes in the U.S.