- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
Topic - Nbc New York
New Jersey law enforcement officers working an eight-week sting operation wrapped up with the seizure of almost 12,000 bags of packaged heroin and the arrest of 325.
Administrators with a Catholic high school located on Long Island have given the boot to four students after finding two brought a Confederate flag to one school-sponsored event and the other two posted a blackface photo on a social media site.
Fire is tearing through a recycling plant in Brooklyn, and New York firefighters say it'll probably take a while to extinguish.
New York City Mayor-elect Bill de Blasio’s New Year resolution is to ban the horse-drawn carriage from Central Park and city streets.
A 20-year-old man died of a self-inflicted wound inside the Garden State Plaza mall in Paramus, N.J., Monday night, after firing multiple shots, causing panic among shoppers and drawing hundreds of police to the area.
The 44-year-old New Jersey father of five who reportedly won $338 million in the recent Powerball drawing said his plan for the money is to help those in need.