- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Norfolk
The Nebraska Democratic Party is calling a Fourth of July parade float that poked fun at President Obama the "worst shows of racism and disrespect" for the president in state history.
David Vernaza suffered traumatic brain injury after his convoy was attacked in Iraq in 2004, leaving the former Navy Seabee with a series of crippling physical injuries and others that caused a fun-loving man to live in a dark world within his mind.
The Navy is going to bring the USS Dallas back from the brink of retirement and retire the USS Norfolk early.
This month, the city of Virginia Beach joined Weibo, the Chinese version of Twitter, which boasts more than 500 million users.
In a story May 19 about a natural gas pipeline that will run from Bancroft to Norfolk, The Associated Press reported erroneously that regulators have approved it. Black Hills Energy and Nebraska Public Service Commission officials say regulatory approval is not required for this project.
The top enlisted leader at a Navy base in Virginia Beach was relieved of his duties after acknowledging he committed adultery, according to documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.
Baton Rouge's new planning director Frank Duke will start work June 16.
Trent Bosler just remembers the noise.
A giant yellow duck is bobbing in Norfolk's waterfront.
A South Carolina woman convicted of robbing several banks in Virginia will spend more than 11 years in prison.
Federal investigators have concluded the pilot is responsible for the crash of a small plane nearly a year ago in northeast Nebraska.
Dozens of transportation workers have been denied access to Navy bases on the East Coast because of their criminal histories since more stringent rules were put in place following a fatal shooting aboard a destroyer in Virginia, according to figures provided by the Navy.
Thousands of sailors were greeted Friday by cheerful friends and family who packed a pier at Naval Station Norfolk to welcome them home from a nine-month deployment.
Norfolk health officials are canvassing a neighborhood for potential rabies exposure after a rabid cat bit two people.
A large ship has gone aground in the lower Chesapeake Bay and the Coast Guard says it has received reports of other ships dragging anchor due to high winds.