- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Norfolk
The 2012 Pulitzer Prize winners and finalists, with comments from judges:
The Navy's plans to move an aircraft carrier from Virginia to Florida are on hold for now, but the two states likely will see a shuffling of some other military ships.
The much-ballyhooed filming of Steven Spielberg's Abraham Lincoln epic starring Daniel Day-Lewis has been underway in Richmond for some time. For those in and around Capitol Square, it's hard not to notice, what with all the actors milling around in 19th-century garb.
Actor Ted Danson is coming to Norfolk to promote a book co-written with a former Virginia reporter, the Associated Press reports.
Marine Corps Gen. James N. Mattis has been nominated to take command of the U.S. Central Command, the unit in charge of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Pentagon announced on Thursday.