- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Northern Colorado
Northern Colorado is a region in the northern portion of Colorado. It borders Northwestern Colorado, Northeastern Colorado, the north portion of Central Colorado, and the northwest state of Wyoming. Northern Colorado receives over 300 days of sunshine per year, and has a Semi-arid climate. However, the parts located in upper elevations of the Rocky Mountains receive 300 inches of snow per year and have an Alpine climate. Colorado University, Colorado State University, and University of Northern Colorado, are all located in Northern Colorado. - Source: Wikipedia
Voters in several rural Colorado counties will be asked whether they want to form a new state tentatively named Northern Colorado in the November election, a reaction to the Democrat-controlled state legislature's "war on rural Colorado."