- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
It's yet another example of his lack of transparency
Topic - Pacific Justice Institute
The Pacific Justice Institute is a Christian legal defense organization in California, USA. - Source: Wikipedia
A first-of-its-kind California law is going to court this week, when a panel of judges will hear testimony about whether mental health professionals have the right to talk with young clients about reducing their homosexual attractions or the state has the right to outlaw such "dangerous quackery."
A legal-defense group that supports traditional values filed a federal lawsuit in Sacramento, Calif., on Monday to block a new California law that bans certain kinds of counseling for youth seeking help for same-sex attraction.
The California state Senate has passed a bill that supporters say could be the first in the nation to ban a form of psychotherapy aimed at making gay people straight.