- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Nevadans want to know whose hand at BLM is grabbing their land
Topic - Ron Brown
Hampton took its first lead of the second half on a free throw from Emmanual Okoroba with more than five minutes left in the game, then pulled away for a 71-65 win over Maryland-Eastern Shore Monday Night.
Nebraska assistant football coach Ron Brown said he opposes a proposed Lincoln ordinance to protect gay and transgender people from discrimination, but he won't speak against it at Monday's public hearing.
It has been nearly 15 years since Commerce Secretary Ron Brown and 34 other persons died in a plane crash in Croatia during a trade mission. On Friday, D.C. and federal officials dedicated a stretch of the street that runs alongside the Commerce Building in his honor.
Nebraska coach Bo Pelini has confirmed the reorganization of his coaching staff, making Tim Beck his offensive coordinator and announcing four new assistants.
But she crawled out to the edge and jumped," witness Ron Brown of Sacramento told KTVU-TV.
"The next thing he knew, Cullen was dressed in his new fishing equipment," sheriff's Detective Sgt. Ron Brown wrote, recounting his conversation with Matt Brink.