- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - San Juan
San Juan is Spanish for Saint John. It can also be the short version of San Juan Bautista (John the Baptist). In English, the name most commonly refers to the city of San Juan, Puerto Rico. Other topics that share the name include: - Source: Wikipedia
Police in Puerto Rico say they are investigating the death of a U.S. tourist in the colonial district of the U.S. territory's capital.
A bipartisan group of legislators and a northwestern New Mexico farmer asked the state's highest court on Wednesday to nullify an agreement between the state, the federal government and the Navajo Nation settling tribal rights to water from the San Juan River.
The number of cruise ship passengers who visited the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico has jumped more than 15 percent in nearly one year.