- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Thanksgiving
The day after a Minnesota man killed two teens who entered his home, he matter-of-factly described the shootings in chilling detail, telling authorities he finished off one teen with a shot under her chin because a .22-caliber "doesn't go through bone very well," according to an audiotaped interview played in court Monday.
Police are confirming that human remains found on a vacant lot belong to a Kailua-Kona musician who had been missing since Thanksgiving.
A Hudson Valley man has been sentenced to 44 years to life in state prison for killing a 67-year-old woman whose body was found in her home on Thanksgiving Day 2012.
Alabama State is moving the Turkey Day Classic from Thanksgiving Day.
Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell said Wednesday that his Democratic counterpart is barring any GOP changes to pending defense legislation because he "can't stomach a vote on Iran sanctions."
Retailers may have taken a hit on Black Friday, but they are banking on Cyber Monday and Gray Thursday to deliver a much-needed boost in holiday shopping season sales.
The Grinch wants to dampen the holiday spirit, and he's wearing the union label. On the day after Thanksgiving, when many decide to pick up presents for loved ones at a discount, this spoilsport arranged for activists to frighten shoppers away from non-union stores with picket lines. Americans weren't deterred.
Retailers got Americans into stores during the start to the holiday shopping season. Now, they'll need to figure out how to get them to actually shop.
Thanksgiving Day is no longer all about turkey: It's eating away at Black Friday shopping.
It was a chicken and pasta kind of day for Northern Virginia technical geeks who were forced to go into overdrive and work their Thanksgiving meal hours to fix Obamacare’s website in time for the president’s stated deadline.
Is Peyton Manning Week 13's No. 1 fantasy player? Rotoworld.com has the answer, plus full rankings for Turkey Day.
Out in Ashburn, many Redskins players seemed most excited for the Thanksgiving feast, but also the opportunity to celebrate with friends and family.
Bryna Reid wasn't in charge of cooking the turkey this year, so she popped over to Kmart early Thursday to take advantage of its Thanksgiving Day "doorbuster" deals.
Jack Del Rio had a big Thanksgiving Day surprise for his team.
So this is how first lady Michelle Obama imagines Americans should spend their Thanksgiving dinner: Talking about Obamacare.