- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Sky News
Newly released video shows Oscar Pistorius, who faces a murder trial next week, firing weapons at a gun range before the double-amputee athlete fatally shot his girlfriend last year.
A zoo in North Korea's capital has welcomed three Yorkshire Terriers to its mix of ferocious beasts on display, according to state media.
The "White Widow" British terror suspect involved in the Nairobi shopping mall massacre last month reportedly penned a love poem prasing Osama bin Laden and pledging to continue instilling terror into non-Muslims.
The U.S. Air Force and Boeing have sent their first unmanned F-16 jet plane into the air — a drone craft test that promises to change the shape of battlefield missions in years to come.
A 50-year-old South African chef faces deportation from New Zealand because he's too fat.
As many as 45 people are dead and many more wounded after a train carrying more than 200 passengers derailed as it approached Santiago de Compostela in northwestern Spain.
Nelson Mandela's medical condition is so poor that the president of South Africa, Jacob Zuma, felt compelled to cancel his trip to Mozambique.
At least 100 riot police were summoned to the scene of a London protest against an upcoming summit of the Group of Eight industrialized nations as the demonstration turned ugly Tuesday, with one man trying to hurl himself off the roof of a building and law enforcement struggling to pin him to the ground.
A pilot was killed when the vintage jet he was navigating at an air airshow near Madrid crashed and exploded into a dramatic fireball.
A Belorussian man was on a fishing trip with some friends Thursday when a beaver ravaged him to death.
Israel isn’t confirming, but Middle East news outlets report Israeli jets have struck a target near the Syria-Lebanon border in an effort to stop the transport of missiles into Hezbollah hands.
Rupert Murdoch's Sky News channel twice authorized its reporters to hack into computers, a potentially embarrassing revelation that could further dent the media tycoon's hope of acquiring full control over satellite broadcaster BSkyB.
British broadcaster Sky News says it authorized the hacking of emails on two separate occasions but insists the move was in the public interest.
Prime Minister David Cameron's former communications chief and an ex-royal reporter were arrested Friday in a phone hacking and police corruption scandal that has already toppled a major tabloid and rattled the cozy relationship between British politicians and the powerful Murdoch media empire.