- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - Stephen Bannon
Our objective is very simple: to bring this film to every market and every corner of the country," says Stephen Bannon, the intrepid director behind "The Undefeated" who ignores inaccurate news coverage framing his Sarah Palin political biopic as a laugh or a failure.
The expansion continues slow and steady, with streaming video, on-demand access and DVD to follow, Mr. Bannon says.