- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Steve Lopez
Los Angeles Times columnist Steve Lopez addressed the issue on everyone's lips last week during the paper's in-house awards ceremony, Huffington Post blogger Kathleen Miles reports.
"Raise your hand if you would quit if the paper was bought by Austin Beutner's group," Mr. Lopez asked.
Then he asked, "Raise you hand if you would quit if the paper was bought by Rupert Murdoch," to which a few raised their hands.