- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Sylvia Browne
Psychic Sylvia Browne, who appeared regularly on "The Montel Williams Show" and "Larry King Live," has passed away. She was 77.
Celebrity psychic Sylvia Browne responded Wednesday after taking a beating in social media for mistakingly telling Amanda Berry's mother she was dead on "The Montel Williams Show" nearly nine years ago.
Browne said she believed in reincarnation and could help people communicate with their dead loved ones as well as see the future.
Ms. Browne made headlines back in 2004 when she told the mother of kidnapping victim Amanda Berry, who had disappeared 19 months earlier, that her daughter was dead.