- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
Topic - Tides Center
Tides Center is a non-profit organization in the United States which provides fiscal sponsorship for progressive groups. Tides Center is classified a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization by the IRS. The organization is based in San Francisco with offices in the Presidio. - Source: Wikipedia
Who is funding the efforts to get ex-felons registered to vote in Virginia? Apparently it's the George Soros-funded Tides Foundation.
"The New Leviathan," a book by David Horowitz and Jacob Laksin that was reviewed in The Washington Times on June 4, mischaracterizes the Pew Charitable Trusts' work and provides erroneous information about our grants to the Tides Center.