- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Tom Wilson
Capitals coach Barry Trotz says he will try Evgeny Kuznetsov, Andre Burakovsky and Marcus Johansson at center during training camp.
Tom Wilson is expected to join the Capitals 'at some point' during training camp.
Wilson played in all 82 games last season as a rookie and was seventh in the league with 151 penalty minutes. He tallied three goals and seven assists on the season, averaging 7:56 of ice time per game.
The Capitals say they'll know the extent of Tom Wilson's ankle injury in a couple of days.
Actor Tom Wilson done many roles, but his work as Biff in "Back to the Future" is just so good that people feel a deep connection with him.
New Caps GM has to figure out what position Alex Ovechkin will play before he can consider potential trade options.
Tom Wilson came into the NHL with a bang, finishing second among all rookies in penalty minutes and third in hits.
Now that Adam Oates is no longer coaching, will Alex Ovechkin move back to left wing?
"I think it was the right decision, hands down," Caps coach Adam Oates said. "I think he's had a great year. If you look at where he is right now, he's happy. His teammates love him. He's improving on a daily basis. He's flying, he's physical. There are times we need to slow him down. I think he's in a great spot."
Tom Wilson hasn't gotten a lot of playing time, but he's making the most of it. Catch Wilson and the Caps take on the L.A. Kings tonight at 10:30 on CSN.
The Capitals will try to win their fourth straight game tonight against Mike Richards and the Los Angeles Kings. Puck drop is 10:30 p.m. on CSN.
After recording his first three NHL points, Evgeny Kuznetsov was elevated to the Caps' second line.
For nearly four years, Washington Capitals fans have watched video clips of Evgeny Kuznetsov playing in Russia and imagined what he could do in the NHL.
Kuznetsov earns a pair of assists for his first two NHL points, back to back, putting the Caps up in the second.
Monday’s 3-2 loss to Pittsburgh marked the NHL debut for Caps prospect Evgeny Kuznetsov, the 21-year-old Russian who was a first-round pick in 2010, but took almost four years to arrive in Washington.
"Logging a couple more minutes next year would definitely be a big goal of mine," Wilson told CSNWashington.com from the Capitals' open house Wednesday at the Verizon Center.
In Part 3, we talk about his time on the air with Johnny Carson, the tuba and Tom Wilson’s new book, “The Masked Man.” It’s a clever and uniquely written fictional autobiography in which he tells his true-life story to Clayton Moore, the actor who was tormented late in life by the owners of “The Lone Ranger” trademark.