- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Tony Romo
The Dallas Cowboys have released center Phil Costa and reworked guard Mackenzy Bernadeau's contract to get under the salary cap.
The Dallas Cowboys are close to getting under the salary cap after restructuring the contracts of quarterback Tony Romo, linebacker Sean Lee and cornerback Orlando Scandrick.
If Brian Orakpo leaves the Redskins, Rob Jackson would be a logical candidate to replace him. So why hasn't the team started contract talks with him yet?
The Dallas Cowboys decided one year with Monte Kiffin as defensive coordinator and Bill Callahan as play-caller was enough.
With three straight 8-8 finishes, has Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones accepted mediocrity for his once great franchise?
With the Redskins facing free agency losses at corner, they could be in the market for Green Bay's playmaking corner Sam Shields
If Kyle Orton threw for 358 yards against the Philadelphia Eagles, Drew Brees could set a record.
Owner Jerry Jones has been saying emphatically for more than a month that Garrett will be back for a fourth full season. The latest declaration came after Sunday night's 24-22 loss to Philadelphia that sewed up the coach's third break-even record in three full seasons, and his 0-3 record in finales with the NFC East title on the line.
Nick Foles threw two touchdown passes, NFL rushing champion LeSean McCoy had 131 yards and a receiving score and the Eagles beat the Cowboys 24-22 in a win-or-go-home game for the NFC East title Sunday night.
Tony Romo's season is over, and the Dallas Cowboys will have to win without their star quarterback in a third straight playoffs-or-bust finale.
Sean Lee played a bigger role than Tony Romo in the Dallas Cowboys' victory over the Eagles in October.
For years, Tony Romo's defenders have answered his penchant for costly late-game mistakes with a rhetorical question:
Kyle Orton and Jon Kitna sat at opposite ends of a couch in the Dallas Cowboys' locker room Wednesday, turned toward each other and started chatting.
"The more times you put yourself in these situations, you have to keep getting better," Tony Romo said. "You have to have a stronger belief in yourself than the doubt of other people."
"You just play through it just like anything – it's football," he said.