- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Topic - West Virginia University
West Virginia University (WVU) is a public research university in Morgantown, West Virginia, USA. Other campuses include: West Virginia University at Parkersburg in Parkersburg; West Virginia University Institute of Technology in Montgomery; Potomac State College of West Virginia University in Keyser; and a second clinical campus for the University's medical and dental schools at Charleston Area Medical Center in Charleston. Since 2001, WVU has been governed by the West Virginia University Board of Governors. - Source: Wikipedia
A New Jersey man will spend 48 hours in jail after pleading no contest to hazing at a West Virginia University fraternity.
Basketball standout Lester Rowe is among eight people selected for induction into West Virginia University's Sports Hall of Fame in September.
West Virginia University's forensics program has received a $250,000 donation from entrepreneur and philanthropist Ming Hsieh.
Professors at West Virginia University are exploring issues related to shale gas, ranging from potential impacts on heart health, water resources and policy development across the globe.
The board of governors at West Virginia University at Parkersburg has chosen an interim president.
A new mobile app created by a survivor of the Virginia Tech shootings in 2007 is being launched at West Virginia University.
A University of Pittsburgh Medical Center administrator has been named president and CEO of West Virginia University Hospitals.
Morgantown is bracing for extra trash removal as West Virginia University students pack up and head home this week.
State regulators have proposed a $33,380 fine for West Virginia University for violating hazardous waste storage practices.
Seven Republicans and two Democrats are seeking their parties' nominations in West Virginia's 2nd congressional district race on May 13.
The state Higher Education Policy Commission has approved West Virginia University athletic facilities upgrades and improvements to the university's four-decade-old Personal Rapid Transit monorail.
A workshop on non-conventional oil and gas energy is set for early June in Morgantown.
A rural health care forum at West Virginia University will examine challenges faced by providers, health disparities in rural areas and other issues.
Ohio State University expects to save millions of dollars because former president Gordon Gee is giving up part of his retirement package as he becomes president of West Virginia University for the second time.