- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Topic - West Virginia University
West Virginia University (WVU) is a public research university in Morgantown, West Virginia, USA. Other campuses include: West Virginia University at Parkersburg in Parkersburg; West Virginia University Institute of Technology in Montgomery; Potomac State College of West Virginia University in Keyser; and a second clinical campus for the University's medical and dental schools at Charleston Area Medical Center in Charleston. Since 2001, WVU has been governed by the West Virginia University Board of Governors. - Source: Wikipedia
West Virginia University's ambitious fundraising campaign is nearing the finish line.
West Virginia University and the greater Morgantown area are teaming up to become the state's first officially recognized "Safe Community."
West Virginia University is requiring students to have health insurance next academic year.
The Higher Education Policy Commission will meet April 25 at Fairmont State University to vote on a new contract for West Virginia University President E. Gordon Gee.
A super-fast broadband data network is strengthening ties between two key research institutions in West Virginia.
A review team will visit the Morgantown campus of West Virginia University next week as the university's years-long reaccreditation process moves ahead.
West Virginia University is planning a multimillion-dollar upgrade of its Personal Rapid Transit monorail.
West Virginia University researchers predict the state's population will decline by 1 percent, or nearly 20,000 residents, through the year 2030 as deaths continue to outpace births.
A symposium on the prison infrastructure in Appalachia will be held at West Virginia University in April.
The National Endowment for the Humanities has awarded grants to two humanities projects in West Virginia.
Students at Pierpont Community and Technical College soon will have a smoother path to complete an online bachelor's degree at West Virginia University.
West Virginia University is seeking a ticket sales company to sell unsold game tickets.
A West Virginia University sociology professor is being recognized for his work in criminal justice.
Management and employees of oil and natural gas company Antero Resources are pledging $100,000 to West Virginia University's law school.
A reported prepared by West Virginia University for the Higher Learning Commission is now available online.