- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - West Virginia University
West Virginia University (WVU) is a public research university in Morgantown, West Virginia, USA. Other campuses include: West Virginia University at Parkersburg in Parkersburg; West Virginia University Institute of Technology in Montgomery; Potomac State College of West Virginia University in Keyser; and a second clinical campus for the University's medical and dental schools at Charleston Area Medical Center in Charleston. Since 2001, WVU has been governed by the West Virginia University Board of Governors. - Source: Wikipedia
A rural health care forum at West Virginia University will examine challenges faced by providers, health disparities in rural areas and other issues.
Ohio State University expects to save millions of dollars because former president Gordon Gee is giving up part of his retirement package as he becomes president of West Virginia University for the second time.
West Virginia University's ambitious fundraising campaign is nearing the finish line.
West Virginia University and the greater Morgantown area are teaming up to become the state's first officially recognized "Safe Community."
West Virginia University is requiring students to have health insurance next academic year.
The Higher Education Policy Commission will meet April 25 at Fairmont State University to vote on a new contract for West Virginia University President E. Gordon Gee.
A super-fast broadband data network is strengthening ties between two key research institutions in West Virginia.
A review team will visit the Morgantown campus of West Virginia University next week as the university's years-long reaccreditation process moves ahead.
A symposium on the prison infrastructure in Appalachia will be held at West Virginia University in April.
West Virginia University is planning a multimillion-dollar upgrade of its Personal Rapid Transit monorail.
West Virginia University researchers predict the state's population will decline by 1 percent, or nearly 20,000 residents, through the year 2030 as deaths continue to outpace births.
The National Endowment for the Humanities has awarded grants to two humanities projects in West Virginia.
Students at Pierpont Community and Technical College soon will have a smoother path to complete an online bachelor's degree at West Virginia University.
West Virginia University is seeking a ticket sales company to sell unsold game tickets.
A West Virginia University sociology professor is being recognized for his work in criminal justice.