- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
Topic - Western Conference
Alec Martinez's goal lifts the Kings to the championship for the second time in three seasons.
Alain Vigneault reviewed only portions of the video from the New York Rangers' Stanley Cup finals opener before he sat down at their oceanside hotel to explain how it got away.
Russell Westbrook was ordinary. Serge Ibaka was ineffective.
Breathe easy, San Antonio. It looks as if Tony Parker is going to be just fine.
After nearly falling on their face in the opening round of the playoffs, the San Antonio Spurs found their footing Tuesday night and ran the Portland Trail Blazers off the court.
The Houston Rockets remain confident they can rebound from a 3-1 deficit in their first-round playoff series with the Portland Trail Blazers.
LeBron James scored 38 points, Mario Chalmers added 15 and the Miami Heat survived a 3-point barrage from New York's J.R. Smith on the way to dealing the Knicks' playoff hopes a big blow with a 102-91 victory on Sunday.
The Nashville Predators took advantage of their breaks and preserved their slim playoff chances.
Portland coach Terry Stotts and his staff were having an informal meeting in the hallway outside their locker room when LaMarcus Aldridge returned from a postgame TV interview.
The Capitals take on the Western Conference-leading Anaheim Ducks as they begin their push for the playoffs. Watch at 10 p.m on CSN!
Surging into and out of the Olympic break, the Minnesota Wild have created a significant cushion between them and their competitors for the two Western Conference wild-card playoff spots.
Damian Lillard enjoyed making NBA history during All-Star weekend, even if it didn't turn out quite as he would have liked.
New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city.
The NBA has named Grizzlies coach Dave Joerger as the Western Conference coach of the month for January when Memphis went a league-best 12-3.
Carmelo Anthony had 29 points and 16 rebounds, and the New York Knicks held the Phoenix Suns without a field goal in overtime to win 98-96 on Monday night for their fifth straight victory.