- Associated Press - Monday, April 21, 2014

BERLIN, Md. (AP) - The Worcester County Sheriff’s Office says a 75-year-old woman died after cleaning her home in Berlin.

Officials say the woman was cleaning her bathroom at her home at the Lake Haven Trailer Park on Sunday, when she mixed a cleaning product that may have had ammonia in it with bleach, a combination which can create toxic vapors.

The woman was taken to Atlantic General Hospital where officials say she was pronounced dead.

Officials say the incident is still under investigation, but they are reminding people to never mix cleaning products.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide