- Associated Press - Saturday, February 22, 2014

DENVER (AP) - A man who was found in a burning home in the Denver suburb of Aurora has died.

Capt. Wendy Lippman, an Aurora Fire Department spokeswoman, tells The Denver Post (https://bit.ly/1jolL5x ) the man was living in the home as a squatter and accidentally started the fire with either a candle or cigarette Thursday night. The victim, who name and age have not been released, died of burn injuries about two hours after he was taken to a hospital.

No one else was injured in the fire.

___

Information from: The Denver Post, https://www.denverpost.com



Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Manage Newsletters

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide