- The Washington Times - Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Fire officials in Kansas say a man ran into his home as it was engulfed in flames — to save his Xbox.

In the middle of the night, the unnamed man woke up to find himself within a fire caused by a broken electrical junction box, a local station reported. The man ran outside but then turned around when he realized his gaming system was left behind.

Paramedics treated the individual for smoke inhalation, the station reported. His house suffered $80,000 in damages, though he was able to recover the Xbox.

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide