- Associated Press - Wednesday, March 19, 2014

EVERETT, Wash. (AP) - A woman whose body was pulled from a downtown Everett apartment fire died from an alcohol and drug overdose.

The Snohomish County medical examiner’s office ruled the death of 47-year-old Wendy A. Pirring an accident.

The Daily Herald reports (https://bit.ly/1qUKKSl) the December fire in the Hodges Building started in her apartment, possibly from an overloaded electrical outlet.

___

Information from: The Daily Herald, https://www.heraldnet.com


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide