- Associated Press - Saturday, March 29, 2014

RENO, Nev. (AP) - A 58-year-old man has died after suffering third-degree burns to 90 percent of his body in a Reno apartment fire.

Police say Ronald Feemster died at California’s UC Davis Burn Center on Friday evening, a day after the blaze.

Another victim, 28-year-old Luke Mumui, remains in critical care at the burn center after also suffering third-degree burns to 90 percent of his body.

Police say the condition of 36-year-old Priscilla Endemann has been upgraded and she no longer is in intensive care at a Reno hospital.

Investigators say the fire in the center unit of a large two-story apartment complex on Manhattan Street originated in the garage while the occupants were repairing a vehicle.

They say the fire was most likely caused by fuel vapors inside the garage.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide