- Associated Press - Thursday, May 22, 2014

LONDON (AP) - Paul McCartney’s spokesman says the former Beatle is on the mend after being treated in a Tokyo hospital for a virus.

Thursday’s statement from publicist Stuart Bell says McCartney “will make a complete recovery and has been ordered to take a few days’ rest.”

The 71-year-old McCartney has postponed planned shows in Tokyo and Seoul since falling ill last week. His “Out There” world tour is scheduled to resume next month in the United States.

Bell said: “Paul has been extremely moved by all the messages and well wishes he has received from fans all over the world.”


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide