Karpaz Gate Marina is at the heart of one of the most attractive areas of the Eastern Mediterranean, amid the unspoiled beauty of the Northern Cyprus Karpaz Peninsula.
It is the perfect starting place to explore the area’s pristine waters, untouched bays and sandy beaches.
The marina has established itself as a premium tourism and sailing destination since it opened in 2011. It is only an hour’s drive from Lefkosa (Nicosia) and Girne (Kyrenia).
Karpaz Gate, one of the most modern marinas in the Eastern Mediterranean, was constructed as the result of one of the most significant foreign investments ever in Northern Cyprus.
The Israeli business community invested $100 million into the marina, opening a new tourist gateway to the North Cyprus and Karpaz region.
Karpaz Gate Marina was designed to meet all the needs of boaters and other visitors with bars, a beach club, cafes, restaurants, a chandlery, duty-free shopping and extensive boat maintenance facilities. Other attractions and amenities include a water sports center, Hemingway’s Restobar, a fitness center and the Mephisto Diving Center, as well as a 108-foot infinity swimming pool at the luxury beach club.
The marina has the capacity for 300 yachts ranging from 16 to 180 feet. All yachts in the harbor are protected from weather.
For divers, Karpaz Gate Marina offers warm, clear waters and a unique geological seabed. Beginners and more advanced divers can explore sites at the eastern tip of the island such as the Grand Canyon and the Lighthouse Reef.
Karpaz Gate Marina is the first of its kind in Cyprus to acquire Gold Anchor status, the highest accolade available for marinas around the world. After a rigorous appraisal, the Yacht Harbor Association awarded the elite status in July 2013 after praising the marina’s ambiance and customer service.
For more details or information on yacht accommodation packages, contact the Karpaz Gate Marina office at 90-533-870-29-83, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website at KarpazBay.com.
• The International Council of Marine Industry Associations granted Karpaz Gate the Clean Marina standard in July 2013.
• Turkey is just 48 miles away from the northern shore, or panhandle, of the Karpaz Peninsula.
• The marina can accommodate up to 12 super yachts.
• The 3,600 square yards of dry storage area include modern, fully equipped workshops and a 300-ton travel lift.
• Karpaz Gate Marina is a port of entry with duty-free status.
• The marina produces its own fresh water and has a pump-out station and waste treatment center.
• Visitors and property are protected by 24/7 CCTV and security personnel, as well as access control and access cards for each area.
• Wi-Fi access is available and is complimentary for spot holders.
• Shore services include an on-site mini-market, a chandlery, a laundry room, an international currency ATM, a brokerage and a boat sales office.
• This article was produced in conjunction with The Washington Times Advocacy Department.