- Associated Press - Monday, October 3, 2016

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) - An 11-month-old child is in critical condition after an apartment fire in Tuscaloosa.

The Tuscaloosa News (https://bit.ly/2dxV9EW ) reports that the child was airlifted to Children’s of Alabama hospital in Birmingham. The fire started early Sunday morning at Hodo Haven Apartments.

Fire Marshal Gene Holcomb told the newspaper that the blaze appears to have started from grease left on a stove. The fire caused extensive damage to four units in the apartment complex.

No other injuries were reported.

LOAD COMMENTS ()

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide