- Associated Press - Monday, February 20, 2017

OMAHA, Neb. (AP) - Authorities say a man was hospitalized after a fire at a house in northeast Omaha.

Firefighters who were sent to the house around 1:30 p.m. Sunday found a small blaze in a bedroom, which they soon extinguished.

The man had already escaped. He was taken to a hospital to be checked for smoke inhalation.

Firefighters suspect the fire was caused by an electrical malfunction.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM. You will need to either create an account with Spot.im or if you wish to use your Disqus account look under the Conversation for the link "Have a Disqus Account?". Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.


Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide