- Associated Press - Thursday, January 19, 2017

LAS VEGAS (AP) - Las Vegas fire officials say a pet has died after a house burst into flames.

KVVU-TV reports (https://bit.ly/2k6gmW8 ) that crews responded to the blaze Thursday morning.

One pet died in the fire, and no other injuries were reported.

The fire appears to have started in the home’s laundry room.

An estimate of the total cost of the damage has not yet been released.

___

Information from: KVVU-TV, https://www.kvvu.com

LOAD COMMENTS ()

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide