- Associated Press - Monday, May 8, 2017

TWIN BRIDGES, Mont. (AP) - A fire that burned through a Montana fly rod shop knocked out electricity at some houses for many hours.

The Montana Standard reports (https://bit.ly/2qKZWcU ) the Sunday fire left Twin Bridge’s R.L. Winston Rod Co. building gutted. Fire Chief Lloyd Carlson says it took 24 firefighters and about four hours to put out the fire. Twin Bridges firefighters had help from Dillon and Sheridan.

Carlson says the fire appears to have started due to an electrical issue in the south side building. He is calling the building a total loss, but says some valuable bamboo may still be there. The company has a newer building several blocks from the burned structure.

___

Information from: The Montana Standard, https://www.mtstandard.com


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide