- Associated Press - Friday, November 10, 2017

LAS VEGAS (AP) - Authorities say a Las Vegas family of four has been hospitalized after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning from using an outdoor grill inside.

Firefighters went to the house early Thursday morning for a report of someone sick inside. Upon entry, they found four semi-conscious people throughout the house. Two adults and two teenagers were given oxygen and taken to the hospital.

The family members told firefighters that they were using a charcoal grill in the living room Wednesday night and started feeling ill afterward.

The firefighters’ air-monitoring equipment indicated life-threatening levels of carbon monoxide in the house.


Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

The Washington Times Comment Policy

The Washington Times welcomes your comments on Spot.im, our third-party provider. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide