- Associated Press - Friday, September 15, 2017

LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) - Authorities say two men were injured in a fire that damaged a Lincoln home.

The blaze was reported around 6:30 a.m. Thursday, and fire officials say it took about 30 minutes to control. Fire investigator Damon Robbins blamed the blaze on problems within an electrical outlet and a power strip connected to it.

Both injured men were taken to a hospital. A third resident escaped and didn’t need treatment. Their names haven’t been released.


TOP STORIES
Franklin Graham calls on nation to pray for Trump as impeachment effort gains speed
'Social credit score': China set to roll out 'Orwellian' mass surveillance tool
Progressive groups unhappy with articles of impeachment


Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Manage Newsletters

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide