- Associated Press - Friday, September 15, 2017

SAND SPRINGS, Okla. (AP) - An autopsy says a woman found dead in the restroom of an Oklahoma Walmart three days after she was seen on store video entering the room, died of an irregular heartbeat due to difluoroethane toxicity.

The state medical examiner’s office ruled the death of 29-year-old Katherine Caraway of Tulsa at the store in Sand Springs as accidental.

Difluoroethane is found in air dusters, such as those used to clean computer keyboards. The report says empty cans of an air duster were found in Caraway’s car.


TOP STORIES
Evangelist Franklin Graham calls impeachment hearing 'a day of shame for America'
White House, GOP at odds over Senate impeachment trial
Obama DOJ declined 'defensive briefing' for Trump campaign on Russia


Police Capt. Todd Enzbrenner says it’s believed Caraway was “huffing,” by inhaling the spray from air dusters.

Police say Caraway entered the room June 23 and employees put an out-of-order sign on the door after finding it locked and assuming something needed repair.



Her body was found June 26.

Sign up for Daily Newsletters

Manage Newsletters

Copyright © 2019 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.

 

Click to Read More and View Comments

Click to Hide