- Associated Press - Thursday, September 28, 2017

MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) - First responders in New Hampshire’s largest city say they’ve reported more than 100 suspected drug overdoses in September, a new monthly record.

WMUR-TV reports (https://bit.ly/2xNiZX9) American Medical Response says at least 105 cases have been reported for the month in Manchester. The previous record for the city was 100 in a month.

Police said there have also been 10 deaths believed to be linked to the overdoses. American Medical Response said that’s the highest number of fatalities in Manchester in one month since April 2016.

Earlier this year, first responders reported a downward trend. American Medical Response Regional Director Chris Stawasz says drugs are more widely available.

___

Information from: WMUR-TV, https://wmur.com

LOAD COMMENTS ()

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide